Organisations and Services
We work collaboratively with organisations, services and individuals who support people in community. We offer:
- Specialised training for staff and independent workers
- Supporting development of innovative service models and practice
- Strategic Planning to support future proofing
- Governance and leadership coaching and mentoring
- Coaching, supervision and mentoring for workers
- Bespoke workshops that could including values, ethics and culture
Stop and reflect strategies
Do you want to make time to stop and ask questions?
We can help you make time.
- A unique stop and reflect workshop that ask you to connect your head, heart and actions to then stop and reflect upon them
- Assistance to better understand your organisational identity and culture
- Strategies to understand your current context and environment
- Tools to help your organisation to strategically move forward with an appropriate cultural and philosophical approach to person centred practice
Educate and provide pathways to current and innovative service models
We are committed to ensuring that we maintain currency in our work through our connections and relationships with our national and international colleagues to enable us to provide you with up to date information and advice on innovative and cutting edge work that places service participants at the heart of choice and control.
- Service evaluation and reviews
- Mentoring and coaching
- Training in philosophy and theory to practice
Strategic and Business Planning
Are you ready to look out and beyond?
Are you looking to integrate a person centred approach into your organisation?
We work with you to look to the future, and beyond the immediate planning cycle.
- Tools to identify internal and external environmental factors that may affect how you plan
- Training to build capacity, expertise, skills and experiences of staff, service participants, community groups and other key stake holders
- Investigative tools to discover issues and events that may otherwise be overlooked
- An exploration of risks and opportunities for your organisation in the future
We focus on building and maintaining a person centred approach to all the work undertaken by your organisation, both internal and external.
We assist organisations to develop the in-house capacity to manage rolling strategic review and planning processes. This enables organisations to undertake their own process through capacity building of staff and the development of sustainable tools and systems to allow Strategic Planning to become a living, adapting part of the organisation’s planning landscape.
Governance and Leadership
We can support your Board and Executive Team.
- External supervision for CEO’s, Senior Managers and Leaders
- Strengthening leaders by introducing Person Centred Leadership
- Governance Training
- Review, evaluation and planning of governance systems
- Mentoring and coaching teams and individuals
- Building Person Centred Leadership teams
- Recruitment and renewal
We provide governance training and mentoring to support Boards to develop their governance and leadership, bringing together person centred philosophy and the core elements of compliance, risk and strategy essential for good practice governance.
How to provide high quality service delivery.
Do your staff need help to understand person centred care?
Would you like relevant, creative training that is directly transferable to your work environment?
We specialise in:
- How to use Person centred practice, personalization and citizenship in your work
- How to apply and use person centred tools
- Person centred planning using MAPS, PATH and other planning tools
- Building strong working relationships and partnerships between staff / organisations and people and their families who are receiving services “The Working Alliance”
- Building your values into action… Values based service delivery
- Report, case note and assessment writing
We meet your service/organisational needs, staff skill level and service deilievery requirements by applying adult learning strategies, theory and experiential learning utilising our comprehensive workbooks and training information to support learning transfer back into the work place.